EARLY INTERVENTION SUPPORT SERVICES
The Early Intervention support services are for children to work together in a safe, friendly, loving, and non-judgmental environment that will hopefully change their lives for the better. This group will be a formal program that is 1-hour sessions over a 10-week span.
- Provide a safe place for children to identify and explore their reactions to domestic violence in their families.
- To provide support, educate, and incorporate new models for handling negative emotions and interpersonal conflict.
- To build self-esteem, self-determination, and empowerment.
- Learn and understand the importance of forgiving self and others and fully loving one’s self.
- Establish a healthy relationship and boundaries between the non-abusive parent and child.