- Respond to agency cell phone as crisis calls come in through crisis hotline.
- Advocate for and assist victims in making contact with agencies and systems such as shelter, law enforcement, medical and social services.
- Maintain confidentiality of client.
- Resource to on-call staff member if needed for additional guidance when responding to rape and/or sexual assault call for service
- Follow-up with activities to the Shelter Home of Caldwell County Hotline
- Complete Initial Crisis Assessment
- Attend two in-service trainings a year
- Contact on-call staff when questioning policy/procedure.
- Must have knowledge and sensitivity regarding the issues of sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Must complete the initial 20 hour training program.
- Maintain client’s confidentiality.